Thursday, May 7, 2009

Post 5

2) We've read a variety of stories about work. Soon, you'll do a project centered around interviewing someone about their work. What kind of work are you interested in learning more about? Brainstorm people you know who you might like to interview. Ideally, they should have been in their area of work for a while, or have worked a variety of jobs.

I would like to interview a nurse, since its my furture carrer choice,but i dont know to many Registered Nurses and my cousin who is a nurse lives in virginia. My second choic is to interview my mother. She has been working in the hotel business as a service worker for as long as i can remember, so i think it will be interesting to hear her answers to the questions i come up with.

1 comment:

  1. If you think your cousin will be easy to talk to on the phone, I'd say go ahead and interview her! Just be sure you're able to follow up for more questions that come along.

    ReplyDelete