Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Gotta Make It

Song : Just Gotta Make It
Artist: Trey Songz
http://www.lyricstop.com/g/gottamakeit-treysongzftwista.html

Over all this song is saying he tired to work and regular 9-5 job and it jus isnt for him. The image hes portraying is that even though times are hard and he cant really make ends meet he wants his girlfriend to stand by his side because one say he says "Now, baby one day soon you gonna walk outside and see a Mercedes And I'm gonna give ya the keys and tell ya "go shopping" Then I can get us out the hood and have us living good"

I can relate to this song because no matter how hard i try i dont like working a regular 9-5 at all. it annoys me and i end up quiting not long after starting. Regular jobs aren't for everybody and after having a couple of different jobs i can clearly see that it isnt for me. I just hope when i start my career as a nurse it wont have the same effect on me as the regular jobs did.


...just gotta wait n see i guess....

2 comments:

  1. i completely understand were your coming from i work 7 days a week 9hrs the most a day. i get so sick of working so muchi want to quit both my jobs. at times i even have break downs for no reason just because im so overwhelmed. you'll find the right job you'll love, just be patient and try not to stress. remember the one thing that keeps me going is the check at the end of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats alot of work. i give u all the props becos i kno i would be able to do it. yeah thats the only thing thats good about the working expierence is the check at the end hehe

    ReplyDelete