Thursday, March 19, 2009

Becoming much more

Growing up i remember hearing all of my family members bickering about how much they dislike their jobs. My mother always told me if you choose a career you enjoy then you'll never work a day in your life. i didn't believe that until i got my very first job at a local Path mark supermarket. i didn't last very long there, just worked for a month to be exact. i remember dreading every sec. of working there, so i told my mother i don't ever want a regular job again. Growing up, i always new i wanted to work in the medical Field, but always thought i would work in the maternity ward. There's something about helping mothers and children that give me a sense of gratitude. Now that im older, i know that being an RN is the right career choice.

2 comments:

  1. good choice. i have just recently thought of the same feild and watching a special on tv made me realize i do want to be in the maternity ward as well. maybe we shall see eachother in the future. just keep your focus and you will get there is what my mom always told me. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” - Guatama Buddha

    ReplyDelete